Climate Leadership Journey
It is an extracurricular program that prepares students in the last years of bachelor's studies, students of master's or postgraduate studies, and CZU graduates.
It is a Europe-wide event that includes a package of educational activities. The program supports participants in their professional and personal growth through professional workshops, peer-to-peer training activities, networking events, coaching sessions, and a two-week summer school.
We work with many international partners and highly qualified trainers to create unique learning experiences for all participants in different places in Europe and beyond.
- GREEN JOBS - we will teach you to look for socially responsible and sustainably oriented job offers, and at the same time, you will be able to shape your job position so that you behave ecologically within your job;
- LEADERSHIP - we will show you how to see and perceive opportunities in the field of ecology and sustainability and how to lead and motivate others in these directions;
- ENVIRO PSYCHOLOGY - we will focus on the ongoing interactions between the environment and human perception and action.
Wanna join? fill registration form and go through participant manual:
The whole event is in English.
The program is open for:
- Master students, Ph.D. students, young professionals, and for the last year of Bc. students
- Passionate for the field of Clima Change
- Good Team player
- Initiative taker
- Proficient in English (B2+ equivalent)
Committed to take part in the following mandatory activities:
- 29-30 April Digital Climate Leadership Kick-Off event
- 17-30 July Summer school
- 9-10. December Digital Community summit
Your goal will be:
- Prepare and work on your personal project
- Work on a Group project in an international team (starts in summer school)
- Develop your personal leadership skills with couches and experts from business
Think about the program, think about your motivation or vision for your project, and try to fire up some friends to join.
In week 18 - 22.4. you will be invited to a recruitment call and get a chance to take a spot on the programm.
Are you interested in more information? Take a look at the website: https://journey.climate-kic.org/, where everything is explained in more detail. But beware - the application must be completed via the link in this email!